Heritage at Edgewater near Medical City/ Orlando Int'l Airport, Osceola County
Land for Sale:
Zoned Mixed Use. This property is part of the Edgewater DRI – Potentially 3,650 residential/multifamily units available (subject to permitting). Because of the recent economic activity in the area, the northern portions of Osceola County are hot. This property is the next phase of development and strong growth for both commercial and residential uses in the area. Osceola County, FL is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States. This project/property is within the Urban Growth Boundaries for Osceola County. Please note: eagles’ nests require special permitting.
Located on the east shore of Lake Tohopekaliga, with direct frontage on Goblets Cove. Approx. 2.5 miles to the southwest of St. Cloud in Osceola County, FL.
• 10 minutes south of Medical City
• Ideally located near the planned Osceola Beltway
• Minutes to turnpike interchange with accessibility to I-4, I-95, I-75
• 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport
• 30 minutes to Disney, Universal, Sea World, I-Drive and other attractions in the Orlando area
• 45 minutes to Florida east coast beaches