Heritage at Edgewater - Mixed Use Lakefront, Osceola County
Land for Sale:
Zoned Mixed Use. This property is part of the Edgewater DRI – Potentially 3,650 residential/multifamily units available (subject to permitting and other processes).
• Located 10 minutes south of Medical City
• Ideally located for the future construction of the Osceola Beltway
• Minutes to turnpike interchange with accessibility to I-4, I-95, I-75
• 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport
• Located on the shoreline of Lake Tohopekaliga with direct frontage to Goblets Cove (potential lake access)
• 30 minutes to Disney, Universal, Sea World, I-Drive and other attractions in the Orlando area
• 45 minutes to Florida east coast beaches
• Because of the recent economic activity in the area, the northern portions of Osceola County will soon be “built-out.” This property is the next phase of development and growth for both commercial and residential uses in the area. Strong economic growth is expected to continue for this area.
• Osceola County, FL is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States.
• This project/property is within the Urban Growth Boundaries for Osceola County.
|Size:||1181 +/- acres|
|Price:||$35,500,000 or $30,060/acre|
|Zoning:||Zoned Mixed Use. This property is part of the Edgewater DRI - Potentially 3,650 residential/multifamily units available (subject to permitting and other processes).|
|Road Frontage:||Kissimmee Park Road|